Saturday 16 October 2010

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator


One of my favorite hobbies is taking different personality type tests and try to find which one really make sense. My favorite test always has been Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or MBTI (Why my favorite?  Because it gives consistent results even when I take it with couple of years gap!). MBTI is often considered as the most popular personality test. This personality test was first evolved based on theories of famous Swiss psychiatrist Carl G Jung.


According to countless MBTI tests I took during past several years, I'm a typical INTP-Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving (Introverted Thinking with Extraverted Intuition). INTP is one of the 16 personality types according to Myers-Briggs personality type Indicator (MBTI).


Just Google or bing MBTI, If you want to know more about my personality type or Myers Briggs type indicator.

4 comments:

  1. Great!

    now as a course representative you will become more of an extroverted, communicative, still intuitive but free thinker (I give you permission to do just that!).

    JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so..and trying hard to achieve that :). thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good week, thanks for commenting on other people's blogs, look forward to see your next individual post!

    How is the project with Simon coming along? Are you able to exert your team work skills as planned or as unplanned?

    Kind regards,
    JR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santosh, more relections please!

    ReplyDelete